The only bridal event in Columbia County!
The Feel of ROMANCE! INSPIRATION from four Real Life Inspiration Boards! INTERACTION with wedding industry professionals!
LIVE Elements! The FUN Cake Ribbon Prize Pull! A UNIQUE way to reach the brides in our community!
75+ top quality wedding professionals, 24+ wedding categories, 20,000+ square feet of decorated, stylish displays.
Each item in each mock wedding Inspiration Board is provided by an Expo Vendor.
Brides, meet wedding industry professionals, but also see their work in a gorgeously decorated wedding setting!
LOCAL producers, who are also wedding industry professionals, fully vested in OUR community!
My Unreal Wedding Expo is UNIQUE!
Even if you attend other bridal events, you will NOT want to miss the THE bridal event everyone is talking about!
It will be a Unique, Inspirational, and Fun experience!
TIPS FOR ATTENDING:
1. RVSP OR PRE-PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE EVENT
– By pre-registering and buying tickets online, you save time at the door. Just like a wedding, bridal show vendors need to know an approximate count of attendees, to plan for the amount of food and cake needed for tastings, door prizes, swag bags, etc.
2. BRING YOUR DECISION MAKERS – AND YOUR GROOM!
– Some vendors have discounts only available at the event, so take advantage of that budget saving opportunity! Bring a credit card, checkbook, and/or cash, and those needed to help make final decisions.
– Many grooms feel a wedding event is not for them, but it absolutely is. The groom may or may not care about every detail, but he can certainly help check out “manly” wedding services such as tuxedos, djs, honeymoon destinations, photography, and, of course, food and cake tasting!
3. CREATE A WEDDING EMAIL ADDRESS
– A wedding email address will help you keep all of your wedding planning information together in one account.
4. BRING LABELS
– Have pre-printed labels with your name, wedding date, and contact info, so you can quickly enter contests or show specials at vendor booths. Labels also will help you provide your info to companies you are interested in.
5. WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES
– From venue shows to large wedding convention expos, you will be on your feet for most of the time and generally covering a lot of ground, so wear comfortable shoes to keep your feet happy.
6. EAT A GOOD BREAKFAST
– Although many shows offer cake and food samples, hor d’oeuvres and other treats, it is still not a meal and you don’t want hunger to interrupt your fun.
7. ENTER TO WIN!
– Wedding professionals provide real prizes which are generally geared around weddings (perfect for you) so definitely enter to win! At bridal shows the saying is “few will enter, many will win!”
8. TAKE NOTES AND PICTURES
– Bridal shows can be overwhelming, especially when you are just starting out. You want to remember who you spoke with and whose services impressed you, even if you are not ready to book right away. Remember, you can always follow up with us to ask about a specific vendor. And, of course, we always have Real Life Inspiration Boards for you! Walk in – touch, feel, photograph, fall in love, be inspired, and take note of who provided each item or service! (Don’t forget to tag @MyUnrealWedding when you post them, for a chance to WIN!)
9. KEEP AN OPEN MIND
– Have a budget in mind as well as the types of services that you are looking for. Be prepared, however, to see ideas, services and wedding day inspirations that you had not thought of. Take the time to check out these services to see if they would be something to incorporate in your special day. Or, look for the all-inclusive package, to have it ALL handled for you.
10. HAVE FUN!
– Expect to have a day of FUN while you plan your Unreal Wedding! Be queen for the day as an Unreal Bride, attending a bridal show where every vendor is interested in knowing about your day. Take the time to talk about your plans and enjoy and savor your upcoming day.
11. FOLLOW UP WITH COMPANIES YOU LIKE
– Wedding professionals at bridal shows are actively out there exhibiting their service and style to personally meet brides and ultimately book weddings. They are confident in their customer service and produce, so rather than just relying on a website or stylized photos, they are there to speak with brides in person. They want to help you achieve your unreal wedding by providing a quality service. Because of this, their calendars book up quickly. So, if you speak with someone you are interested in, be sure to follow up with them quickly after the show, to schedule an appointment or to secure your date.
12. CHECK THE EVENT YOU WANT TO ATTEND
– Not all bridal shows are created equal so take the time to research where the show is being held (location is generally a good reflection of a show). Check out the bridal show producer’s website, videos and social networking sites to see photos from past events. Feel free to email or call the company producing the show to ask questions. Experienced bridal show producers value the brides attending their events, and are happy to speak with you.
BONUS. Share your event pics on Social Media
– TAG @MyUnrealWedding in your Social Media posts! We’ll do our best to share them in the recap pics AND we will award PRIZES to for the MOST FUN, MOST CREATIVE posts, as well as ONE RANDOM, and the one with the MOST LIKES!!! So, get unreal with your pics and posts!!! 😉
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
– Once I purchase tickets. What happens next?
– – Once you complete the Ticket Checkout Process, you will receive an email confirmation. Please review your receipt for accuracy. You may email us with any problems or questions at [email protected]
– Do I need to bring the printed ticket?
– – You may bring either the printed ticket OR simply show us the digital version on your smartphone, at Check-in.
– Do I need to purchase tickets for children?
– – Children 12 and under are admitted free and do not need a ticket. They must NOT go through the turnstile, if the event is at the Columbia County Exhibition Center.
– What if I purchased a ticket and cannot attend or have an extra ticket?
– – Tickets are non-refundable, but unused tickets may be given to someone else. All events are rain or shine.
– How do I use my Discount Code?
– – At Final Checkout, there will be a place to enter your code.
– May I purchase tickets at the Door?
– – YES! Tickets are always available at the door! However, save time and money purchasing in advance!
– Where is the Columbia County Exhibition Center?
– – 212 Partnership Drive – Grovetown, GA 30813
– How do I get there?
– – Grovetown at I-20, left at the 1st light, Walmart Entrance, follow the road until you see the CCEC on the right
– For Real Time driving directions to the Columbia County Exhibition Center, watch this video, made the day before our March 2018 Expo…
Directions to...💗💗💗My Unreal Wedding ExpoSUNDAY, 1-4pmColumbia County Exhibition Center💗Come see us tomorrow!!!💗Get your tickets early at:http://MyUnrealWedding.com/Events 💗Advance Bride/Groom ticket earns extra prize entry!!! 💗Posted by My Unreal Wedding Expo on Saturday, March 17, 2018
SUNDAY, August 25, 2019 ~ 1:00-4:00pm
Columbia County Exhibition Center
$10 in Advance ~ $12 at the Door
- Connecting Augusta area Brides and trusted, top-rated Wedding Industry Professionals
- Supporting our local community of Professionals and Venues